Roof Replacement Sunshine Coast
We replace all types of roofing with metal roofing anywhere on the Sunshine Coast - Metal to Metal Roof, Tile Roof to Metal Roof, Asbestos Roof to Metal Roof ...
If your roof is old or damaged it is often more cost effective to consider a roof replacement rather than repairing sections. This is because a new roof will have all new components.
Repairing or replacing sections means that the integrity of the roof as a whole is not the same as a new roof replacement.
If your roof is relatively new and has sustained damage from a storm or trees falling we can assess the structure and advise you on the best course of action.
We also repair, clean and replace Gutters find out more.
Metal to Metal Roof Replacement
There is quite a process in replacing a new roof so let’s clear it up for you. When you hire a professional, we are here to take away the headache so all you will need to do is agree to the quote and choose your desired colour scheme.
- Contact us and arrange a time for a free measure and quote
- Accept quote and pay your deposit
- Colours and particulars are finalised, and materials are ordered
- We organise all of the building approvals necessary through our regular building approval company and QBCC Home warranty insurance
- A start date is arranged and booked in (weather dependant)
- On the day the team will arrive to start your new roof install
- Safety rail may need to be installed depending on the height and angles of your home
- Removal of any solar panels/solar hot water
- Your Old roof will begin to be removed
- Tie downs are upgraded as required to current Australian standard. The condition of your roof battens will be inspected and repaired or replaced if needed
- Engineering Form 16 Submitted
- Shiny new roof sheets, capping, etc. will be laid and screwed down
- All joints are sealed and made watertight
- Whirlybirds installed (If applicable)
- The roof and gutters will be blown off and all rubbish will be removed from the site
- Re- install solar panels/solar hot water
- Safety rail removed (if applicable)
- Final Inspections
- Form 21 submitted to council
- Celebrate your new roof!
Our Roofing Services Include:
- New roofs, roof replacement, reroofing, roof reseals
- Roof replacement
- Asbestos roof and gutter replacement
- Polycarb roofing
- Patios and carports replacement
- Cooldek roofing
- Tile re-roofs
- Decromastic reroofs
How can a new roof improve your home?
Adding Value to your home and enhancing the street appeal. You may be renovating or even trying to sell your home. With both of these options you are investing your money straight back into your home and you will see a return on your investment. It could also save you on marketing costs as your home will have more curb appeal and attract more buyers faster!
A new roof can not only add value but save you money on power bills by ventilating your home organically
A brand new roof will ensure your home will be safe for the next 50 yrs
Damage to your Home
An unmaintained roof can come with multiple complications, leaks which cause mould, rot to your house frame and costly water damage to your plaster board. There may also be some unwanted pests getting in.
Why choose a metal roof over tiles?
Colorbond® steel roofing is a type of corrugated metal roofing featuring a bonded paint finish. It has become a popular choice due to its considerable resistance to corrosion and availability in a variety of colours.
Compared to a traditional tile roof, which has a lifetime of about 20 years, a Colorbond® roof offers at least a 50-year lifespan.
If you are after a modern look, Colorbond offers a more modern clean cut look with lots of colour choices to choose from to suit your style of home.
We live in a dry climate and every bit of water counts. Without a doubt colorbond takes the prize for being able to collect the most water from a rainfall. Tiles absorb and retain more water which means less in your water tank.
A metal roof has better protection against bush fire embers. Metal is less likely to light up over a tiled roof.
Before and after photo of roof replacement and insulation